Importance of A Website in 2020
So whats the real importance of a website anyway? Who needs one, and why. What do they really do and provide?
Turns out, well pretty much everyone & everything.
Over 4 BILLION people are using the internet, and over 5 billion internet searches made per day on Google alone.
It’s a popular place these days. Below we take a look at what an online site does for a business and the reasons why that’s important to you.
No one enjoys getting left behind, do they?
We know it’s nearly 2020 and not 1920, the business world and even society have moved into the digital age. With the internet and websites becoming increasingly important, a useful requirement for modern life, but you already know that, right? As you wouldn’t be here otherwise.
After all, you did use the internet to visit this website to find information about… well websites.
And they are important because:
Why Have a Website?
Every business is different, and each business will gain from having a website in different ways. If you’re asking yourself, why have a website? Well there are various reasons for different businesses.
Some businesses will get more from the additional marketing opportunities such as ultra-low-cost online ads.
A different company can benefit more from having information accessible online.
Even simple things like an address with directions and a map to your business can make a world of difference.
The benefits for having a website and the importance of one is all about the benefits it provides CUSTOMERS and YOU as a business.
Primary reasons for having a website are:
- Important for marketing
- Increasing sales from online customers
- Builds the customer trust factor
- Accessible 24>7
- Makes the correct first impression
- It’s cost-effective with positive ROI
- Convenient for customers & accessible from anywhere
- Looks and is professional
- Greater audience reach
- Builds connections with customers
- Provides a resource and information data center
- Enables self-service customer support
- Low-cost advertising opportunities
- Increases company visibility
- Engages users with content
- Puts the customers first (shows you think about their needs)
- Gets important feedback from customers
- Opportunity to beat competition via SEO and better/more content
We will take a closer look at these and what a site provides you with the reasons why having one is essential.
Topnet – For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or WhatsApp +6016 202 7000, email [email protected] or visit topnet.com.my. Thank you.